View 38.958057, -92.325432 in a larger map
Stafford Library is located on the Columbia College (Columbia, Mo.) campus off Rangeline Road and across from Southwell Gym. The location of the blue eye pointer is the approximate location of the library.
For more campus detail, see the Interactive Map of the Main Campus.
Directions from I-70
- Take the Rangeline Street Exit and go south. The campus is three blocks from the exit. There is a Columbia College sign at the corner of Rangeline and Wilkes Boulevard.
- The library is the first building on the right just past the softball field.
- Parking is available off Rangeline across from the library. The Interactive Map of the Main Campus displays all campus parking lots (in gray).
Directions from Highway 63
- Take the Broadway Exit and head west. Note that the Broadway Exit is south of I-70.
- Take Broadway downtown to 10th Street. Turn right on 10th Street.
- Take 10th Street to Rogers Street. Columbia College will be straight ahead.
1001 Rogers St.
Columbia, MO 65216