The library has a number of study rooms available for students to reserve for quiet study, working on group projects, or practicing presentations.
- Room 108 - Small room with white board and video monitor with DVD player.
- Room 109 - Small room with white board and video monitor with DVD player.
- Room 110 - Curriculum Resource Center (CRC). A larger room with most of the library's education collection. The collection is free to be used even if the room is reserved.
- Room 111 - Larger room with white boards and video monitor.
- Room 112 - Full classroom setup with SmartBoard, computer, overhead projector, digital camera, and sound system.
Please note the following:
- Rooms can be reserved in person at the library front desk, or you can contact us via phone, email, chat, or text.
- Reservations can be made for two hour blocks of time. Persons may continue using rooms after two hours if there are no following reservations, but may be asked to relinquish the room any time after the two hour limit if the room is reserved by another person.
- The same person or group may only have one reservation per day and up to three times per week.
- Different persons from the same group may not reserve a room consecutively resulting in the room being reserved for over two hours for the same group.
- Reservations may be made up to four weeks in advance.