View the videos (in full screen) on the Find Articles page and then use the above search box to do the following assignment:
If this is used for a class assignment, the student could also email the article to the instructor. Another topic could be used for the search topic.
- Enter poverty as search term in the search box.
- Limit your search to full text and peer reviewed articles.
- Limit your search by publication date, 2000 to 2018.
- Limit the language to English.
- Limit the geography to United States.
- Browse your results and select one with PDF Full text.
- Click on the title of the article.
- Click on the source and verify that the article is peer reviewed.
- Review the abstract ( if there is one) and the article to make sure it is an article and not a letter or editorial.
- E-mail the article to yourself and choose the APA citation format.
- Check your email to verify that you received the article and the APA citation.